We believe that companies are not made of concrete and glass. They are made of people who live, breathe, feel, dream, and strive for things bigger than themselves.
We do not work with faceless companies but with the unique individuals they employ. Our clients value us as trusted team members and that is important to us. We are colleagues building partnerships. And true partnerships drive success.
TECHmarc Labs is expert in IT marketing and channel management because we've successfully sat on your side of the technology table.
Lisa M. Masiello
President and founder, beach goer, coffee lover, world traveler, sister, daughter
Lisa Masiello leads the development and execution of TECHmarc Lab's marketing and business strategy.
Lisa has held marketing leadership positions at technology start-ups and some of the Fortune 500 for over two decades. She previously served as a member of the senior management team at mindSHIFT Technologies where she led the company’s marketing strategy including all direct, e-commerce and partner channel initiatives. Named by MSPmentor as the #1 managed service provider (MSP) for 4 consecutive years, mindSHIFT provides IT outsourcing and SaaS-based cloud computing services to SMBs.
She also joined hosted services start-up groupSPARK to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy which would quickly grow the company’s reseller channel of MSPs, VARs, ISVs and IT consultants. groupSPARK successfully grew to one of the largest Microsoft Exchange-based SaaS providers and was selected by Microsoft as their Partner of the Year for hosting solutions from more than 600,000 companies worldwide.
Lisa's leadership and expertise in both direct and indirect channel marketing helped both mindSHIFT and groupSPARK to be honored by leading technology vendors Citrix, McAfee and Microsoft for innovation and successfully driving marketing execution, demand generation, external communication and customer satisfaction.
She has also served in marketing roles at other leading technology providers including IXYS Corporation, Tyco International and Microcom, Inc., acquired by HP.
Lisa received a bachelor’s degree with honors from Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island.
In the Press
- Boost Your Business with an Effective Channel Advisory Board. Here's How to Start Building Yours. (Channel Marketer Report)
- Streamlining Processes, Accelerating Reimbursement Can Boost MDF Utilization. (Channel Marketer Report)
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Is It Worth the Cost? (GadellNet, outsourced IT consulting solutions)
- Save Your Hybrid Event from Epic Fail with These 24 Insights (Planning Pod, online event management software)
- Ouch! Revealing the Biggest Pain Points in B2B Digital Marketing (Idio, powering the perfect conversation)
- When You Think You're Ready to Jump Off That Entrepreneurial Cliff, Think Again! (Richtopia.com)
- 15 Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Tips for Better SEO Practices (CEO Blog Nation)
- 115 DIY Email Marketing Tips (Small Business Computing)
- Social Media 101: Basic Tips and Tools for Small Businesses (Openbay Overdrive)
- Tips for Making Better Hybrid Meetings (MeetingMentor Online)
A few companies we're proud to call clients.