Thank you for your interest in TECHmarc Labs and for visiting our website. We value our relationship with you and take your privacy very seriously.
We’ve included below all of the legal stuff you need to know on how we gather, use, share and safeguard your information.
Above all, please know that we will never sell, rent, loan or provide to another individual or company, your email address or other personal information without your direct consent.
1. What information is requested and collected about you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding our use of your information.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
TECHmarc Labs collects and stores two types of information.
1. Information that you provide freely on our site to request more information, join our newsletter subscription or receive other types of marketing materials. This may include but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your company name
- Your physical address
- Information about your company including customer demographics, industry data, number of employees, products or services offered, etc.
2. Data that is collected and stored automatically during your visit to our site. This is discussed in more detail below.
Data Collected and Stored Automatically
At TECHmarc Labs, we use online web tools to better understand how our visitors interact with our site which enables us to constantly improve our site and provide you with a better user experience. We use “cookies” to automatically track where site visitors have come from, what pages they visited on our site, whether they made any requests for information or data, the type of browser used to visit the site and when they left the site. This cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer. If you do not want us to be able to send a cookie to your computer, you do have the ability to disable it in your web browser.
We may track geo-location data related to your computer’s IP address so that we can provide you with a more relevant user experience during your next visit to our site.
We may, on occasion, be asked by potential advertisers about shared visitor information that we have collected. This may include the number of newsletter subscribers, number of unique website visitors and most frequently visited pages. No information on an individual site visitor will be shared with anyone outside of TECHmarc Labs unless required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Surveys & Contests
From time to time we may conduct surveys of our site visitors or run contests on our site or via email. Participation is strictly voluntary. You may choose to participate or not, thereby choosing to disclose additional information or not. The information we request may include name, email address, physical address, company name, gender, etc. Contact information will be used to notify winners and award prizes. Survey data will be used for the purposes of monitoring the use and satisfaction of our site as well as industry trends, business needs, service interest, etc. Survey data may be used in aggregate in public announcements including press releases, slide presentations, videos, etc.
Protection of Children’s Privacy
At TECHmarc Labs, we do not limit the use of our site to any age. Although our site may be visited by children under the age of 18, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children, nor do we wish to collect information from children.
It is possible that we may receive a child’s information by someone attempting to deceive us. As soon as we are notified of this we will verify the information and delete the information from our database.
We take every precaution to protect your personal and company information. For security purposes and to ensure that our site remains available to all visitors, we utilize third party software applications to monitor site traffic, identity unauthorized attempts to change information or otherwise cause damage to our users and our site. Unless required by an authorized legal investigation, we do not make any attempt to identify individual users and their usage habits.
Correcting Inaccuracies and Controlling Your Information
At any time, you may choose to update the information you have provided to us or opt out of some or all future communication with us. You can contact us to:
- Find out what information we have collected about you.
- Change or correct any information.
- Request that we delete some or all information that we have collected.
- Inform us of any concerns you may have about our use of your information.
We will be happy to work with you to make any changes you would like. You can reach us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-521-0015
- Mail: TECHmarc Labs, Inc., 1 Boxwood Ct, Nashua, NH 03063
This policy was updated on April 20, 2016.